Wednesday 30 January 2013

Big Bang Theory

I have been summoned by my dear friend, Jules to blog again after being MIA for about 11 mths now. (Alaaa.. belum 1 yr lagi pun!) But due to the nature of the news, I call it my very own big bang theory and I think you ladies who knew me (korang je pun yg tahu pasal kewujudan blog i ni), would agree that it is indeed BIG BANG! 

Adakah ini penangan Jamu Susuk Dara? (Ain can attest to this. Oh btw, Ain, sumpah no intention of stealing your thunder! Seriously, unplanned... again!)

Did Jules somehow managed to SWUE-kan (tcode in SAP to refresh wf) my self-declared obsolete workflow?

Oh well, Alhamdulillah. Kita merancang, Allah Maha Menentukan. Never say never.


Oh, and please hush hush... nobody knows.. yet! (not even my parents!)

4 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! you posted your new blog!! and yeehaaa looks like the workflow is not obsolete after all kan? :p...and syukur Alhamdulillah I've decided to delay amik JSD. :p..anyways congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babeeeee... *sila baca dengan nada menjerit*

    Congratssss.... was it last week or the week before I did mention that you pregnant? Guess what, you are now!

    So, I suppose your 'kilang' didn't really close after all :p.

    Anyways, I dare not say much as this is very contagious.. sebelum berjangkit, again.. congratulations to you!!!

    Oh yes! You could already email Michele for transponder... hehe.. :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i baca dengan nada jerit and semua pun jerit termasuk email michele tuh...

      tulah nak sangat transponder finally dapat..miahahaha

      Delete
  3. aaaaaaaaa...aida!!!!!!! congrats...mira rs nk jerit je td....dahla masa mira baca ni kat malaysia kul 230 pagi kot..sorry kacau whatsapp korg....aaaaa...congratsss.......rs nk peluk2 aida and ain gak..hehe..

    ReplyDelete